Contact Us

Your  Journey Starts  Here!

Our Office

30 Via Renzo Drive, Suite 200 Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada, L4S 0B8


Call Us



Mon-Friday: 10am – 8pm
Saturdays: 10am – 4pm

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the LICO (Low Income Cut-Off) and when is it required?

It is the minimum necessary income you will be required to meet in order to sponsor a family member to become a permanent resident. You can prove LICO by showing your tax assessment, in some cases you will need to show this assessment for prior years. It is important to note that the Lico changes for each year.

If I am on a study permit or work permit can I invite someone to Canada?

Yes you can. While on a study or work permit you can invite a family member or friend to visit you in Canada. You will need to provide them with an invitation letter and a copy of your ID/passport and study or work permit.

What is considered acceptable for proof of funds?

An official letter from your financial institution that shows available funds in your account. You may use a joint account however you must be able to prove that you have access to the funds this may be a letter from the person listed on the account. It is important to note that you cannot use real estate property or motor vehicle as proof of funds.

Can I get a PGWP if I studied at a private college?

It is best for you to study at a Publicly funded college, or University as opposed to a Private one. Typical Private colleges are cheaper however “students are ineligible for a post-graduation work permit if they have completed the following:

  • an English as a second language or French as a second language course or program of study
  • general interest or self-improvement courses
  • a course or program of study at a private career college”

Source – IRCC Visit Page

Can I Renew My Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)?

No. Post-graduation work permits (PGWP) are a one-time opportunity for international students. “

Source -IRCC visit page

How long can I stay in Canda as a visitor or Temporary Resident?

“Upon your entry to Canada:

  • If the officer stamps your passport and writes a date under that stamp
    • Then you must leave Canada by that date
  • If the officer stamps your passport and gives you a visitor record
    • Then you must leave Canada by the date under “Valid until” on that visitor record.
  • If the officer stamps your passport without writing a date under that stamp or giving you a visitor record
    • Then you can stay in Canada for 6 months”

Source- IRCC visit page

You Have Questions, We Have Answers. Just Ask!

Book  A Consultation Today!

Lets make your dream of migrating to Canada a reality

Skip to content